I think i will start posting tomorrow about some things i am still trying to figure out in my head
I tink i havent introduce myself properly
My name is Stephanie , I am from Barranquilla , Colombia
I am still on school ( only 15 )
i´m on 9 grade , and i think i have manyyyyyyy different interests like
( please don´t be scared )
Marilyn Manson
Metal and rock bands ( so many i could not count them )
Uk youtubers <3
Youtube
Sports ( Hardcore Bayern Munich ) aldo i have my favorite team for every league
Also i love with my soul the Knicks and The Mets
And about Colombian football i like ¨" el junior "
I like a lot to dance and to sing sometimes
I think i am good at languages
i am just gonna live you with this pic infront of my house
Love to all of you
att tefy :3
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario